A list of ways to overcome melancholy:
484 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
- Press flowers into the pages of Harry Potter and The Book Thief.
- Talk to the Moon about her beauty regime.
- Paint words onto walls.
- Sink your toes into sand.
- Make a daisy chain.
- Have a conversation with a book.
- Drink tea.
- Hang out of an attic window and watch the skyline and sing (badly).
- Imagine how it feels to touch a cloud.
- Write down all your thoughts for five minutes.
- Plait your hair.
- Make lists.